Monday 26 February 2007

Strike back

That's right, it's Jay and Silent Bob.

On my blog.

I guess you must be wondering, "why, DF, why?" Well, it's quite simple really. Very, very simple.

But I'm not going to tell you.

Have you ever seen Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back? No? You should.

But get high first. That way you'll enjoy it, your dealer will enjoy it, and in the end, your addiction will have to be treated by a professional, who'll also enjoy it.

Plus of course the maker and producer of the film, the film company guys, the actors, the cameramen, the stuntcrew (they had stuntguys? for what?), and generally everyone else in the world will benefit, since your acceptance of cannabis has such influences on other people that they will smoke it too, and everyone will be cool and relaxed and not make war, but probably won't make love either - I'm not gonna explain, just listen.

Oh, and the reason I posted these guys? 'Cause they're cool. And 'cause I wanna.

No, not because I got high. Honestly.

Honestly!

*

2 comments:

Hansgirl3 said...

Well, I don't get high, but I do like that movie. It's hilarious!

Robin Parker said...

Wayne's world, Wayne's world, party on, party on...

SSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHWWWWWIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG....

I don't get high...anymore. My body can't handle. I worship my body like it is a temple. Pure divine goodness. Nothing but good and healthy things enter my body. Does sex count? :)

Ya know, I've only seen bits and pieces of Jay and Silent Bob's movie...Guess it's about time I rent it and watch the whole gorram thing...without getting high. ;)