Thursday 28 February 2008

Today's random thoughts

New on this blog's menu: the random thoughts of the day. Which, as they are random, will probably be a non-daily occurrence.

On to the randomness.

* Trees and flowers should have human rights, too.

* Wiggling noses are cute. So are toes. Eyes are scary, though.

* Why is that in the dark, one can't see, while in the light, one can?

* Of all the things one should do, the easiest are the hardest to start doing.

* There is a 99.1% certainty that nobody's reading this. There is a 23.6% chance you are offended by it, though. Around 4.7% chance you will now boycott trade relations with me, my family and generally everyone who happened to live in a 200 kilometer radius from me. And then try to kill all of us.

* Randomness is overrated.

6 comments:

Sarlacc-Pitt said...

* There is a 99.1% certainty that nobody's reading this.

Now that's a random number...


Cool blog.

alshf123 said...

So my statistic that I am reading this, am not offended, but am on the fence about the killing issue, is...287%

That, is why I will fail my math class. :)

Hansgirl3 said...

I'll just help screw up the statistics, too!

So... there. ;)

DragonFang said...

Cool. I've got fans. :)

Thanks guys!

PadmeSkywalker said...

Well...I'll be throwing off the statistics as well. I stop by every once in a while to see if you have anything new to say ;)

So... ;P

Hansgirl3 said...

Cool. I've got fans.

Aww, you know we love you! *smooches*