Tuesday 8 January 2013

Interesting quotations


"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life."
- John Lennon

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
- Albert Einstein

"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am."
- unknown

"True friends stab you in the front."
- Oscar Wilde

"Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it."
- Swedish proverb

"Without money we'd all be rich."
- unknown

"The future is not what it used to be."
- unknown

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are."
- Kurt Cobain

"People change. Now I'm a lamp."
- random idiot

No comments: