Tuesday 4 June 2013

Fragile Love


I cannot shake the feeling that I’m losing you. And there is nothing I can do to prevent it.

I have hurt you in the past and even though time has passed, the wounds have not healed. Instead, you said that you could not count on me in the future and that you refuse to make plans for us together on the long term. That I am unpredictable in that sense.

That thought keeps spinning around in my head. How I cannot do anything about the pain, the mental scar, that I’ve given you. No time or love can make that right. Nothing I can do but hope.

It hurts, and frankly it has occupied my thoughts for the last few days. Because I love you, and I don’t want to lose you.

You, whose very presence makes my heart race and my day bright. The fiery bird I love spending lazy weekends with; just watching movies, playing games, cuddling and kissing, having funny conversations with animal noises. My kitten who knows where I’m ticklish, my tigress between the sheets.

I just hope, and pray, that our relationship will last.

1 comment:

Mystic M said...

Just give me some time, my dearest Dragon.

I do love you and I don't want to loose you either. I just need some time for the pain to go away and feel secure again. I do not know how long. But it will fade. And I was just venturing my insecurity. On my own, rude way. I am so sorry, please forgive me.

But don't be afraid of loosing me.

Purr purrr.
Je t'aime, mon boulle du slime.