Wednesday 28 June 2006

New: Bitemarks

Well, not really new. More like improved.

You may, or you may have not noticed I changed the word "comments" to "bitemarks" on this blog. I like that. Not only does it mean my tampering with html and stuff has paid off; it also means that they're called more logically. You know.. DragonFang, Dragon's Breath... Bitemarks! :)

Also, instead of taking you to a different page, they appear underneath the original post when you click on them. Try it. It's fun.

3 comments:

DragonFang said...

Hurt? Only if you want it to... ;)

On my way!

Marvolo said...

I've got a formatting question.

I'm using the same template as you, but I'm finding that when I try to make a new entry, the spot where I would usually put the title isn't showing up. I don't want my entries to be nameless!

Have you ever encountered this problem? Any ideas?

Marvolo said...

Ah, never mind, I fixed it.