Tuesday 30 January 2007

I'm here to rescue you... honest!

So as I was crashing through the window in my X-wing, I was -

Wait, you're probably oblivious to what the hell I'm talking about. Nevermind, then. You should've been there.

So what can I show you today? No, ladies, that's private. Yes, that too. Good try, though. No, miss, in that picture Artoo Detoo does NOT look like a - I know, but it isn't. And neither is that Jawa doing anythi- you perv. How dare you? Go hither and multiply, or something. Geez.

As I was saying: what can I show you today? You tell me. What do you want to see? Tell me. Anything.

(This offer is only available today, Tuesday 30 January 2007 West European time, and does not imply any action will be taken by the dragon in question unless you really really try hard to convince him that it is, indeed, the right thing to do, included but not limited to listen to you and to act upon any request. Financial or medical consequences for eye damage due to reading this small font will not be compensated in any way. )

Fine print if ever there was any.

Come on, bring me that request! Want me to bring down a regime? Want me to expose Bigfoot? Show the first astromech? Reveal a Jawa's face?

Show you the real me?

Your choice! Choose wisely. Be careful what you wish for - you just might get it.

1 comment:

Hansgirl3 said...

I'll take ol' Nessie, please... ;)

The real you will work, too. :)

Nah, that would be no fun. Playing in FantasyLand is much more fun. :D