Thursday 29 March 2007

I swear to you...

...I am no Jedi. Never have been.

I love. I hate. I mourn. I envy. I desire. I sicken.

I live.

How can anyone living a life that is not their own, look down upon others? Is it better to live according to rules that others have created? Rules that you're not even sure will work for the reason they were created for in the first place - like the strict rules for the Jedi?

To be Sith is to be living a full life, unbound by the silly chains those around us wish to force onto us. How can such a life be any lower than a life of servitude to an ancient Order without roots in reality?

Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

*

5 comments:

Hansgirl3 said...

I'm feeling rather warm... Anyone else think it's warm in here? Whew...

Robin Parker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robin Parker said...

I'm feeling rather warm... Anyone else think it's warm in here? Whew...

Yah, me. SQUEE. Gawd, I could so bunk you right now. :)

Very well stated, my dragon. ;)

Sorry, had to delete the first post, because of typos.

And, I just noticed the date in the comment. It's still March 29th here, but it's the 30th were you are. What a trip. :D

Robin Parker said...

but it's the 30th were you are. What a trip. :D

I meant WHERE...Damn, I'm tired. :(

Robin Parker said...

Oh yeah, before I forget...I've got a booby shot for you...

~tee hee~

Hansgirl took the shot at the Irish festival. Don't get too excited. It seems that since I've lost weight, my boobs decided to leave me...LMAO. I have no cleavage anymore. :( [insert crying Yodacon]