Monday 15 November 2010

Dragon inside

A new room, a new experience.

I feel like an explorer of sorts, a wandering spirit discovering untamed lands and encountering new challenges with every passing moment.

This place is alive, and although some have gone before, it seems as if none but me have been willing to discover everything. Unseen eyes are watching my every movement and sudden moves send shivers down a spine I do not see, yet sense nearby.

I have found pieces of the heart of this place before, and now I have found another. A large and brilliant red gem, it beckons me and whispers to my mind and body. Only a few parts seem to have been exposed recently, and I wipe away the dust on some others.

The hungry ruby grows as a tiny part of me is consumed, feeding the life of the warm stone and adding more and joyful colours to this place. I gain energy by its beauty, and pass it back to that welcoming aspect of desire in a marvelous cycle of joy.

The gem grows larger and demanding, and I am willing to provide.

I embrace it, placing it against my chest. I have just touched a few of the surfaces, and I am curious what those others will do.

My explorations continue, and I purr at the very thought.

I love this place.

1 comment:

Marivan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.