Wednesday 17 November 2010

Silent shadow

Two red eyes glowing in the dark night. Not a sound as the secretive stalker closes in on her target.

Quiet even for a drow, she moves gracefully behind the man's back, her poisoned dagger no longer conceiled.

One stab, and another. She whispers in his ear; "you shouldn't have left me, my love."

He gasps, grabs his torso but the blood does not stop flowing. His life, his essence, fleeing from his body.

The assassin leaves silently, letting the man die alone.

The man moans in agony, then smiles. The previously registered antidote kicks in.

So predictable. She will not bother him for a while.

It does hurt like hell, though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't hope you want an antidote for my poison, dearest.
But in this case.. Yep, better save than sorry

Business logo design said...

That`s fabulous..I appreciate it.
Please keep up the good work!