Tuesday 12 December 2006

Borderline

I love that way you smile and talk and look at me; the way you make love, go out, have fun.

I hate that way you smile and talk and look at me; the way you make love, go out, have fun.

I'm jealous of that way you smile and talk and look at me; the way you make love, go out, have fun.

I don't care about that way you smile and talk and look at me; the way you make love, go out, have fun.

I want that way you smile and talk and look at me; the way you make love, go out, have fun.

I love you, I hate you, I'm jealous of you, I don't care about you.

I want you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow. This was good! Very good!

It expresses the emotions we all feel at one time or another. Face it, all human beings have the same needs, desires, jealousy and feelings of antipathy when it comes to the heart.

Bravo my friend!