Friday 15 December 2006

Real life

Hello all.

Since this is my blog, I'd better start using it as such. Not just posting those funny pictures and stuff, but actually telling you about my everyday life.

Or not.

Alright, I admit. I love the fun stuff. If you haven't noticed, I can tell you that I have been making an effort to more or less post something every day for about a week. Lot better than once a month, I say. But I'm still not reporting about my experiences in the "real world".

The "real world". Funny expression. As if the world doesn't exist online. As if you just cease to exist as soon as you turn on your computer, and revive when you log off.

Well, yesterday I bought 3 books: Talyn by Holly Lisle, Keeping It Real by Justina Robson, and The Science Of Discworld II: The Globe by Terry Pratchett, Ian Stewart & Jack Cohen. I can't tell you if they're any good yet, since I'm only on page 54 of the first book, but they seem to be great already. Fans of Terry Pratchett need no further urging, and I'm a big fan of Holly Lisle ever since I read Diplomacy of Wolves, and Keeping It Real is already proving to be a page turner. Recommended reading, indeed.

That's the bit of everyday experience I'm going to share today. Yes, that's it. You'll have to wait for a very long time for the next bit of information about my life outside the web.

No, my life is not boring.

Hey, don't blame the blogger; I'm just doing what I do best. Keeping my identity all mysterious and stuff. It's cool. It's hip. It's like "who's that guy, dude?" and "wow, I wish I could be as cool as that DF" and "how I want to be like him, or be with him". You know, the usual groupie thing.

Adore me.

I crave your attention. Give me attention! Fuck me, I'm famous! I'm a star, baby!

Another couple minutes of your life wasted reading one of my nonsense blog. If you need to talk: I'm a psychologist in training. Reasonable prices. Call now, and get your first session for half price.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keeping my identity all mysterious and stuff. It's cool.

Adore me.

I crave your attention. Give me attention!


You have our attention deary. And you are SO mysterious, adored, and stuff. ;D

The books look interesting. I'm in need of a good book, or not. LOL- I have so many SW books fighting for my attention its pathetic.


Have a great weekend!